Terms & Conditions
- All fixed lighting should be installed by an insured professional. You should make sure that all electrical connections are installed in a manner that meets Part P criteria.
- We do not include any fixing screws as the installation of our items is subject to the environment in which it is installed. You should make sure that all items are installed in a secure manner that is suitable to the use and weight of the item.
- We will not be liable for any form of damage caused through the use or installation of our products, and under no circumstance will we pay by way of compensation any amount above that which was paid to us by the customer.
- None of our lighting is IP rated and as such should only be used in dry, dust-free environments.
- All of our lighting is CE certified.
- We cannot guarantee that our lighting meets the safety and operational requirements of any country outside of the UK. As such, any lighting sold to customers outside of the UK should be checked by someone familiar with local safety and operational requirements. Please see our Delivery and Returns pages for more information.
- Payments made through the website can be made via PayPal or credit/debit card. For payments for bespoke or consultancy work will be made by way of a PayPal or bacs invoice.
Invoices & Proformas
- We ask that all customers pay by way of pro forma until a regular trading history is built up, at which point we may be willing to offer invoicing terms.
- All consultancy work is by way of 30 day invoice on completion of the work. A deposit may be required depending on the scale and credit worthiness of the client.