We accept returns for any product providing the claim is made within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The goods must then be returned within the next 14 days. Due to the BESPOKE nature of our lights we charge a £5 per item restocking fee per light on all returns. We are also unable to refund delivery charges. If your order qualified for FREE delivery you may also be charge £10 to the cover initial delivery charges.
Please return items to: Returns, Artifact Lighting Ltd, Unit 206 Solent Business Centre, Southampton, SO15 0HW
Please include a note with your name and order number so we can correctly identify your return.
- Returns are not accepted for our commercial customers.
- Returns are not accepted for international orders.
- Returns are not excepted for bespoke shade colour order.
- Items must be returned in the condition in which they were sold, i.e. unused and unaltered.
- Once a return has been accepted, a refund will be made within the next 30 days.
- All returns must be sent by a recorded service as proof of delivery may be required.
The return postage is at the customer’s expense. The return postage fee (with a maximum value of £5) will only be reimbursed if the item clearly does not match the product description on the website. In such cases, the customer must provide us with a copy of the postage receipt.
We will offer to replace any item possessing a functional fault, provided we are informed of the fault within 30 days of delivery. This applies to all products except light bulbs, for which customers must contact us within 60 days of the delivery. The item must then be returned within the following 14 days, after which it will be tested to confirm the presence of the reported fault. We will reimburse up to £5 postage for the return of any faulty item and the customer must provide us with a copy of the postage receipt.