Every care is taken by our experienced freight team to make sure your purchases arrive safely and on time.
Items are carefully hand packed in double-wall corrugated boxes to ensure their safety in transit.
All items shipped are insured by our courier, for the unlikely event that any damage might occur. If your item arrives damaged please let one of our team know as soon as possible. Please do not dispose of packing material as it may be required during the insurance claim.
Our couriers will supply you with a one hour time slot on the day they will deliver, if you are not going to be in, you will be able to provide the courier with instructions on where to leave your parcel.
- Standard UK shipment is 3-5 working days.
- Express shipping is next working day, provided your order is placed before 11am Monday-Friday. Any orders placed after 11am will be processed the following working day.
- We do ship internationally but due to the vast array of fees you will need to contact us with your order for a shipping quote.
- We do not take any responsibility for import VAT.
- We will zero rate VAT for orders outside of the EU or for our EU VAT registered customers. You will however need to supply us with a valid VAT number before dispatch.
For all information regarding the return of unwanted or damaged items please see our Returns page.
A £25 admin fee is applicable for all deliveries that are returned to us due to the fault of the buyer. Reasons include, but are not limited to, an incorrect delivery address given and at least 2 failed delivery attempts by our courier.
When payment is made through Paypal, we will use the delivery address given to us by Paypal, unless otherwise notified by email within 2 hours of the purchase.
In the event of a failed delivery, an additional redelivery charge is also applicable. This price will be charged at the true value of the delivery service and may be higher than the original delivery price charged.